Wrapping things up


Sadly, this will be my last post, I want to use it to wrap up my ideas around what I have written down for the past few weeks. Before I chose this thematic area to talk about, I had a very limited information about Africa. Living in a modern city makes me lose sight of the fact that there are still many people living in the shadow without basic necessities. When I touched this thematic area, I am aware the problems existing in Africa whether is natural or man-made; I am aware the cause of its resource’s scarcity and horrible consequence.  However, at the same time, I saw its potential; advanced modern technology and effective management policies will help solve Africa's existing water and food shortages. Despite the difficulties of implementing them, I remain hopeful about the future of Africa. See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Water Scarcity Index

Water & Food in Africa (a general introduction)